Free Sensory Pack
Each year, just before Christmas, we donate hundreds of sensory packs to autistic young people aged 5 to 18 years old across our community.
We use the money we raise from our website to be able to make these donations, and young people in our services, as well as volunteers from Aviva, give us their time to help us plan, prepare and send them out to families.
We want to thank all those who support what we do and who make purchases from our website to enable us to do this each year.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
- EACH PACK CONTAINS DIFFERENT ITEMS
- WE CANNOT PROVIDE SPECIFIC GENDERED PACKS
- ONLY ONE PACK WILL BE PROVIDED PER FAMILY
- PACKS ARE POSTED OUT AND CANNOT BE COLLECTED FROM OUR HUB
- IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE, THE PACK WILL BE NOT BE SENT OUT
Available in two sizes; 10cm and 19cm and a variety of colours!
Suitable for age 3 years +
HELPS US SUPPORT NEURODIVERGENT YOUNG PEOPLE
We offer a flat rate delivery of £3.99 within the UK no matter how many items you order.
We offer a free local collection service. When placing your order please select local pickup. Your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1-2 business days.
You have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.